After going through that with my brother last fall, you definitely have my thoughts with you.
I'd like to ask that everyone Pray for my brother, JLR. He was sent to emergency earlier in the day with severe chest pains. He had an irregular heartbeat, and was sent home later this evening. but hes being monitored closely. he is scared that he is going to lose his senior seasons of football and wrestling. He has to wait two weeks for the final say on his athletic future. Pray that everything be fine,
Thank You.
After going through that with my brother last fall, you definitely have my thoughts with you.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Sorry to hear that. I will keep Josh in my prayers.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Your brother and family are in our prayers.
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks